1. In the name of Jesus, we declare that you are a sovereign God and the foundation upon which we stand as a nation. O Lord, let this nation not forget you!
2. In the name of Jesus, we declare that the future of our nation is within your providence and that you alone are our salvation.
3. In the name of Jesus, we confess that our fellow citizens and residents in Texas and Louisiana are in need of your divine provision and protection.
4. In the name of Jesus, we ask that you extend your healing hand of grace upon the residents of Houston, Texas and surrounding areas.
5. In the name of Jesus, we ask that the Spirit of Gladness, Thanksgiving, Unity, and the fear of the Lord be released in abundant measure in the region affected by this disastrous storm.
6. In the name of Jesus, we declare that righteous families, businesses, churches, ministries, schools will experience a Divine recovery in the name of Jesus.
7. In the name of Jesus, we deploy the Blood of Jesus against all assignments of envy, strife, confusion and every evil work. Lord nullify the works of darkness in those communities in the mighty name of Jesus.
8. In the name of Jesus, we decree and declare the resilience, strength, hope and peace of the Body of Christ in the Houston, Texas region and surrounding communities. Lord release a fresh anointing upon our brothers and sisters in Christ. By your grace we [the church] will not be a byword among this nation nor a laughing stock among the peoples.
9. In the name of Jesus, we decree and declare that all residents including the poor and vulnerable will have their spiritual, emotional and physical needs met in accordance with the riches and glory of our Lord.
10. In the name of Jesus, we decree and declare that through this tragedy, this nation, and the nations of our world, will experience and witness the love of Christ and that your name will be glorified, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. AMEN.